mardi 20 janvier 2009

FABULOUS !!!!

Premièrement je remercie Franco et Lalunatique pour ce prix. Je vous aimes toutes les deux et vous êtes toutes les deux très talentueuses (et vos blogs sont fabuleux !!!)
First, I wanna thank Franco and Lalunatique for this little award. I love you both very much and you are both so talented (and your blogs are fabulous too !!!)

Alors je dois vous nommer 5 choses auxquelles je suis accro
So here's what I have to do... tell you five things that I'm totally addicted to

1- Ma caméra - elle est toujours dans mon sac à main juste au cas. J'espère en avoir une meilleure bientôt mais celle que j'ai n'est pas si mal haha !
1- My camera - it's always in my purse, just in case. I do hope to get a new and better one soon but the one I got is not that bad haha !

2- Ma famille - ils sont ma joie et ma fierté !!!
2- My family- they are my joy and pride !!!

3- Mon I pod - Je pensais qu'il était brisé la semaine dernière et j'étais tellement triste, mais mon mari l'a réparé, mon héro !
3- My I pod - I tought it was broken last week and I was so sad... but my hubby fixed it, my hero !

4-Du chocolat... miam !
4-Chocolate... yum !!!

5-Mes amis- je ferais quoi sans vous !!!
5- My friends - what would I do without you !!!

Et je remet le prix aux talentueuses...
And I give the award to the talented...
Julie, Danae, Bree, Marinette & Deana

1 commentaire:

Julie Tucker-Wolek a dit…

Thank U my dearest sweet Marie!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo HAPPY U awarded me with this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I am soooooooooo GLAD we found each other through this AMAZING craft! :):):):):):):)