jeudi 8 octobre 2009

Petite maison

Je n'ai pas de nouvelle création à vous monter, désolé ! Mon matériel est rangé pendant les rénovations de la maison. J'aurai une belle scraproom toute neuve le temps venu mais il faut prendre patience !

I have no scrap goodies to show for myself since all my scrap supply is stored during my home renovations. I will have a brand new scraproom in time but I got to be patient.

En attendant, voici mon petit homme dans sa petite maison. Quand j'était petite, j'avais une petite tente dans laquelle j'aimais vraiment jouer. Alors quand j'ai vu celle-là je n'ai pu résister. Et il adoooore !

In the meantime, here's my little guy in his little house. When I was young I had one just like that and I loved it so much. So when I saw that one I just couldn't resist.


4 commentaires:

coccinelle44 a dit…

Il a vraiment l'air heureux;) Très belle photo;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek a dit…

Awwwwwwwwwww that is PRECIOUS!!!!!!! Thanks for what U said on the SIS MB about my work *that melted my heart* U are tooooooooooooo sweet! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Colette Tremblay a dit…

Petit monstre d'amour.

Unknown a dit…

adorable pic of your son, love his little house!! :D